how NOT to SEO your website/blog

annoyed at getting those pesky referrals from your website? Tired of having your website on the first page of google? If you don't want any referrals from your blog/website and want to have it punished by google for eternity, do these black hat seo techniques:

1: Use keyword stuffing. Make sure they appear every other sentence, or better yet, more often. Not only will google think your website is SPAM, your website will sound terrible, and everyone loves websites they can't even understand.

2: Type lines and lines of invisible text. Typing lines of keywords in the same color as the background of your website may get the spiders to crawl over your website, but once google finds out or someone reports your site, no referrals for you! Your site will be placed so low no one will ever find it!

3: Use a doorway page. If you want your site to be flagged as SPAM than this should be the first thing you do. Also assume that search spiders are stupid (which they aren't.) Spiders are becoming more and more advanced in the modern world, and can now detect these.

4: Cloak. Trick visitors into thinking they are visiting a site about investing or stocks, and then show them the cashcrate page. Users will click on your site thinking it is about finances and then discover it is about cashcrate. If you don't be honest to your users, no referrals for you!

5: Change your website dramatically after it is indexed. You didn't want your site to be indexed, but somehow google indexed your site. To get back into the low rankings, change your site drastically. This is called bait-and-switch, and will never get you referrals. If you have another site thats highly indexed, ruin it by making it a cashcrate site instead of starting a new site.

6: use spam blogging or "splogging" software/comment spam software. You'll generate lots of garbled text for the sole purpose of visitors clicking your links. Great Idea, once again, assuming google is stupid (which, once again, it isn't.)

7: when you make your name "typosquat" or "URL hijack" a popular page. Steal from the highest page by mispelling a word or changing the ending. Instead of saying the high ranking "www.cashcratexxx.com" say "www.cashcratexxx.org" Not only will you never get referrals, you could get sued by the owner of the legitimate website.

PS: If you do want referrals, then do the exact opposite of what i just said!​

adam7one

Carrier of a big stick
I own www.cashcrate.us with permission from cashcrate of course and I assure you that I get referrals from the site.

I do agree with the other points though, other then that I probably wouldn't have posted something like that here, most people here are beginners and wouldn't be privy to that information, now they are and may start using it with throw away sites, get the referrals, get penalised and move on to the next site.

Last edited:

briguy

Was Eheavy now Elite lol
Even though most of the "tips" are old "blackhat" and are obsolete cause Google/yahoo/bing already know about them and have changed their algorhymns..still a good article! This tip especially caught my attention..
7: when you make your name "typosquat" or "URL hijack" a popular page. Steal from the highest page by mispelling a word or changing the ending. Instead of saying the high ranking "www.cashcratexxx.com" say "www.cashcratexxx.org" Not only will you never get referrals, you could get sued by the owner of the legitimate website.
as a owner of a domain portfolio, I take the advice of the experts..
Never register a domain in the name of a known existing trademark. The days when cybersquatting was a viable business plan are long gone, and attempting to do so now is just going to cost you time and money. Make sure to check online for public trademarks, but know that any search you make is likely to provide you with only a partial view of the existing trademarks.

Always remember that just because a company’s trademark is a part of your domain name does not mean you are necessarily in violation of that company’s trademark rights. There are a number of exceptions including fair use, parody, non-commercial use, and non-competing use that may apply. In addition, trademarks are not universal, so the fact that the company holds a trademark in one area does not mean that their trademark necessarily applies to your domain.
(article taken from http://www.avivadirectory.com/domain-law/ )
Like mentioned in the article..There are some "leeway" when to comes to trademark name...http://www.chillingeffects.org/trademark/faq.cgi#QID56

thank you briguy! :)
I posted this to help new members who are creating their blog/website and want to SEO their website to get it as high as possible without getting in trouble with the search engines