How does CashCrate Pay?

I m working in cashcrate from India so do I hv to give fees in order to withdraw 20 $

Hi everyone I m working in cashcrate from India so do I hv to give fees in cashcrate in order to withdraw 2 $ or without paying any fees I can withdraw my first payment ? please reply as soon as possible because I m a member here since more tan a month and didnt started my work only due to this confusion .

CashCrate sends a check to the name and address on your CashCrate account. Our minimum payout is $20. Checks are sent out automatically, each month so you don't have to request payment. CashCrate never charges a payment fee.

Charles

i am a new member and i am in Africa Nigeria i want to know if cashcrate pay member outside us with cheque how do i withdraw my money over here by wish means? reply me please thanks

Last edited:
i am a new member and i am in Africa Nigeria i want to know if cashcrate pay member outside us with cheque how do i withdraw my money over here by wish means? reply me please thanks
CashCrate would pay you by check. We would mail the check to the name and address on your account. Our minimum payout is $20.