How does CashCrate Pay?

So I read that you guys pay by check..but I have a problem with that I am 13 and I can't cash checks could you send me cash?
Sending cash through the mail is not an option and never a good idea. A lot of our younger members will endorse (sign) the back of the check and have a parent deposit the check into their bank account.

Thanks Dana. I just became a Silver few days ago. How does the SILVER payments go?? Other then that. Thanks because right now i'm too also expecting my first check and it's still processing and i was having doubts. I even tried to reach customer service and still no answer. Thanks. I will wait few more days.

dantt99

Senior Crater
Thanks Dana. I just became a Silver few days ago. How does the SILVER payments go?? Other then that. Thanks because right now i'm too also expecting my first check and it's still processing and i was having doubts. I even tried to reach customer service and still no answer. Thanks. I will wait few more days.
Silver members will be paid on the first of the month, instead of the fifteenth.
You will have 3 options
  • Check (Mailed on the first)
  • Direct Deposit
  • Paypal (Starting in July

MsLawyes,

dantt99 gave you a great answer.

Just to add:

Your current check will be sent to be printed and then mailed right around June 15th since you were a Bronze member when you earned it.

Future payments will be sent to be processed right around the 1st instead of the 15th now that you reached silver.

If you are a Silver+ member, you have to receive and cash a physical check before the PayPal option becomes available to you. It can take up to 2 weeks after you cash it to be reflected in our system.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

csurv

Casual Crater
I started on august 15th and as of today I just have 20 dollars, my question is how long do I have to make more money until they send my first check?
You can keep earning money for your August check until the last day of August, your August payment will be sent in mid-September.

payment method

I am a new member , i would like to ask about how often the surveys/offers load up to my profile ? and can I decide when to mail my check ? also how can I cash it ? :)

I am a new member , i would like to ask about how often the surveys/offers load up to my profile ? and can I decide when to mail my check ? also how can I cash it ? :)
There isn't a schedule to when offers are added, we add them as soon as the sponsors make them available. Checks are issued around the 15th of the month after you reach payout ($20) , so if you reach payout this month, you'll get paid mid-February. Many of our members deposit their checks at a bank, some check cashing places will also cash them for you.

You would receive a check or you can choose Dwolla as a payment method. Sending cash through the mail is never a good idea and the USPS warns against doing so.

Getting Paid outside of US

Hello I am new to cashcrate and I am wondering how will I get paid? like literally. cause I live in macau and how does the payment system works if that's the case. thank you.

Im outside USA

Hey there, I'm 16 and I'm wondering how can i possibly get the cheque in my country? Like where are u gonna send it .. is it directly into my bank account? but how would Cash Crate do that if they didn't ask me for my bank account. and by the way , what's the first step of getting the money .. ? How bout that? :confused:

CashCrate would send the check to the name and address on your CashCrate account. Our minimum payout is $20.

A lot of members outside of the USA cash/deposit their checks with their banks, and the bank does the conversion from USA Dollars to their country's currency.

I m working in cashcrate from India so do I hv to give fees in order to withdraw 20 $

Hi everyone I m working in cashcrate from India so do I hv to give fees in cashcrate in order to withdraw 2 $ or without paying any fees I can withdraw my first payment ?