How does CashCrate Pay?

CashCrate pays members outside of the USA by check. If you make our minimum payout of $20 or more, we'll send you a check the following month.

briguy

Was Eheavy now Elite lol
CashCrate pays members outside of the USA by check. If you make our minimum payout of $20 or more, we'll send you a check the following month.
Quessing that you are a International member and to add to Cashcrate Dana response..you will get paid in US funds. Which is some cases might be a added bonus when you exchange US funds to your countries currency!

Ever tried AlertPay instead of PayPal? They seem better than PayPal. Well, fresher at least. I'm just saying. Not everyone can receive mail from other countries.

dantt99

Senior Crater
You will receive a check for USD and then should take it to your bank to be converted to your local currency.
Once you earn over 500 dollars, you can receive payments via Paypal.

how long do i have to wait?

Hello i live in the U.S and i earned my first 20 dollars this morning..but it says i want get a check until July, is this correct? i have to wait a whole month? why want i get it on the 15th of this month?

May's Payments for Bronze members will be sent out around June 15th to be printed and then mailed.

June's Payments for Bronze members will be sent out around July 15th to be printed and then mailed.

The earnings period always ends on the last day of the month, at 11:59:59 PM EST.

On a good note, you have the rest of June to keep earning and make that an even bigger check. :)