Holiday Giveaway 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carter

Administrator
After the tremendous success of last year’s holiday contest, we have decided to do it again. Thousands of dollars in prizes will be awarded to the top 50 users who earn the most “Crates”. The contest will run from September 1st till December 15th.

Crates will be awarded as follows:

50 Crates for every $1 in completed offers
50 Crates for completing a daily survey
10 Crates for every active US referral
2 Crates for every 1 point in completed point offers and bonus point offers
1 Crate for every point used to enter tournament games

The users who finish in the top 10 will have choice of their prize from the following, with first place getting first choice, second place getting second choice, etc:

Panasonic Viera 37-inch 1080p LCD HDTV
16GB iPod Touch
Xbox 360 Pro 60GB Console
Nintendo Wii
8GB iPod Nano
Panasonic Lumix 10MP Digital Camera With 12x Optical Zoom
Nintendo DS Lite
$100 Amazon.com Gift Card

Places 11-25 will receive a $25 Amazon.com gift card and places 26-50 will receive a $10 Amazon.com gift card.

You can check the standings and your current Crate count at the contests page.

Best of luck and enjoy the holiday season!

Carter

Administrator
I want the tv how much does it cost to ship? Do I have to pay shipping for it?

Im in place 39
We pay for shipping for everything.

Btw, the gift cards will be sent via email to the winners, the other prizes will be shipped as soon as possible after the contest ends.

wow ! i want ipod touch badly :(

i m on :D ... will work ma a## off :X

one qestion ? how do i see my crates ????????????

Last edited:

Bri

Where is the spot where it tells you how many crates you have?

edit: I sent a mass message to my referrals. Hope Greg can approve all these messages quickly, as I'm sure other people will do the same. :p

ok got it :) thxx

just was thinking tht this is gud but it should like on an indiviual's earning ? i mean crates only can be earn by the indiviual's account ,

the ppl who don;t have many refferal LIKE ME , cant come near to dis :( as far as i think

am i wrong ?

Last edited:
people who do offers can make 50 crates for 1 dollar. people who refer get 10 crates per active referral. people who do daily surveys get 50 crates per daily surveys. so people who do offers and daily surveys can get a lot of crates.

people who do offers can make 50 crates for 1 dollar. people who refer get 10 crates per active referral. people who do daily surveys get 50 crates per daily surveys. so people who do offers and daily surveys can get a lot of crates.

i understand that logic but m uncomfortable of those having 1500 and above refferals :(

Last edited:
i understand that logic but m uncomfortable of those having 1500 and above refferals :(
you do not get crates from your referrals earnings. you only get crates if you do offers and daily surveys

you get crates for every active referral. The last referral contest the leader got less then 900 actives

you do not get crates from your referrals earnings. you only get crates if you do offers and daily surveys

you get crates for every active referral. The last referral contest the leader got less then 900 actives
oh ! so this is what m trying to say .... :O !

okay nW m feeling better :)

thankssss

Status
Not open for further replies.