Happy Holiday Contest! $1,000's in Prizes!

Update: We have contacted the top 10 Winners via email. If you haven't already, please reply to that email ASAP with your prize selections. Thanks to the several who have already replied.

Again, for places 11-50, you will have Amazon Gift Cards emailed to you in the coming days.

Amazon Gift Card Winners: Places 11-50: Your Amazon Gift cards have been emailed to the email address on your CashCrate account. Please be sure to check your bulk/spam/other mail folders if you don't see them in your inboxes.

We're still working on finalizing prizes for several of the top 10 winners. We'll contact Top 10 winners individually as we have more details about your prizes.

All top 10 prizes have been ordered/sent.

Just to mention again: Amazon Gift Card Winners: Places 11-50: Your Amazon Gift cards have been emailed to the email address on your CashCrate account.

Congratulations again to all of our winners and look for more contests in 2017. :)

JMJ2

Dollar Crater
2016 CashCrate Holiday Contest

My name is Josh Jobbe and I participated in the Cachcrate Holiday Contest this year. I finished in 7th place and won a $100 Amazon Gift Card, and i'm very happy about this. Its good to have extra spending money for Christmas and this will come in handy. I enjoy earning money on Cashcrate and the contests each month make it even more fun because I like the competition. I've been a member for about a year and half and have enjoyed my time taking surveys and learning about new products and brands. I hope to continue on with Cashcrate for many more years. Thanks for the prize, and hope everyone has a great holiday season. Josh

Last edited:

JMJ2

Dollar Crater
Thank you very much Cashcrate Wendy. I had a good time. I hope to participate in more contests in the future.

Last edited:

vachaboy

Quarter Crater
Holiday Contest

Hi all,

Adam here from the very cold state of New Jersey. I have been with http://www.cashcrate.com/6436819/14 for just about a year now and have had an awesome experience. I just participated in the 2016 Holiday Contest and received a $100 Amazon gift card for my 9th place finish, which I plan on using to buy my daughter a few extras for Christmas presents this year.

Cashcrate is by far the best Survey an Offer site on the web, and they continue to get better everyday. I would like to wish everyone here at Cashcrate a fun filled holiday season.

Thanks again,

Adam :)