Happy Holiday Contest! $1,000's in Prizes!

Happy Holidays! It's a Big Holiday Contest!

-Complete surveys, offers, etc. to enter.
-The contest runs from November 1st till December 10th.
-(click here to see more details)

There are lots and lots of prizes!

The top 10 will win one of the prizes below, with 1st Place having first pick, 2nd Place having second pick, etc.

iPad Pro 32 GB
iPod Touch 16 GB
PS4
Fire HD 10
Amazon Echo
$200 Amazon Gift Card
$150 Amazon Gift Card
Three $100 Amazon Gift Cards (one per winner)

40 other lucky members will win an Amazon Gift Card!

Just start completing surveys, offers, etc. to enter. See more details on the Contest Page.

Win for the holidays and enjoy the season even more!

I completed and got credit for about 15 surveys yesterday, and im still unranked. When do the standings update?
There is a delay that is affecting the contest ranking display. Development is working on this and we hope to have it fixed soon. All of your completions are being tracked.

Development is still working on some display issues related to the contest leader board, but all completions for the contest are being recorded.

Just to note: Once things are updated, the contest page will only show presents for the top 50. If you are not appearing in the top 50 after that, keep doing surveys, etc. and hopefully you'll be there soon.

ankita011

Nickel Crater
i wanted to win this contest so badly wanted to gift my bro the ipad pro :( ...i am currently in 1st Rank but sadly i will be leaving this contest by the 3rd week of november...have to visit India missing my family out there sooo much ....all the best to everyone...maybe next year il win something :) cheers !!

i wanted to win this contest so badly wanted to gift my bro the ipad pro :( ...i am currently in 1st Rank but sadly i will be leaving this contest by the 3rd week of november...have to visit India missing my family out there sooo much ....all the best to everyone...maybe next year il win something :) cheers !!
Awww, well, I hope you have a great vacation with your family :)

Ranking suggestion

Is there a way that we can change something in the future so that each person would be able to see how far in the contest they are, even if they are not in the rankings? That would be really helpful:eek:

We've talked about that in the past, but with 7 million+ members, it's a matter of resources showing rankings for every member. If you're not in the top 50 though, keep completing surveys, offers, referring others, etc. and hopefully you'll be there soon.

The Holiday Contest has ended. It was a great contest and thanks to everyone who competed!

How Prizes are awarded: We'll email the top 10 winners by December 12th or sooner regarding your prizes. For places 11-50, we'll email your Amazon Gift Cards to you in the coming days. All emails and Amazon Gift Cards will be sent to the email address on your CashCrate account.