Guess this is Goodbye.

Dear Cashcrate and Fellow Members,

I've met a lot of knowledgeable people here and it saddens me to see this place close up shop. I have learned so much here through the years, I didn't make a lot of money here but what I earned the most was setting small goals, reaching those goals and what it takes to strive & succeed. Cashcrate is what got me into affiliate Marketing and because of Cashcrate I became way better at making websites. It really opened the door for me to learn Search Engine Optimization, got me into blogging which I never would have ever got into because it's boring. I got to help spread the word about the best Get Paid To site that is, was, and always will be the #1 place that pays site period. I am still so thankful to this day to have found Cashcrate. Thank you Cashcrate for helping millions like me and giving us the Opportunity to earn money, When I was going through some dark times that money I earned helped pay my bills, put food on the table, I have much love for cashcrate.

From the bottom of my heart Thank You!!

-Jeremy

Beth M

Dollar Crater
Great post, I couldn't agree more!

I wish CashCrate could have gone on for years. I always thought it was fantastic how you could just quickly sign-up to a site in seconds and access real cash. It seemed too good to be true but of course it was true. A truly benevolent thing for society and has helped so many people.

And Dana was absolutely terrific, tirelessly helping us out and keeping us going year on year. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone who made this all possible.

I wish you all nothing but the best, and I'll always remember CashCrate as one of the good things that happened to me in my life.

- Elizabeth