GTM surveys

ankita011

Nickel Crater
hey guys just wanted to know whether you guys are also having problems with GTM surveys ?? both redirects and daily surveys ? my doesn't seem to work... it just keeps loading and i have to refresh again and again and then also it doesn't work ....any suggestions ?

I saw the same loading concern initially. If I refresh, I do get the demographic questions though and after answering those, I am able to get into a survey. It could be they're having some temp issues on their end that they are working on.

Half Buck Crater
I saw the same loading concern initially. If I refresh, I do get the demographic questions though and after answering those, I am able to get into a survey. It could be they're having some temp issues on their end that they are working on.
I was having the same trouble and just tried what you said and it worked. Thanks! :)

Half Buck Crater
Another trick I just did was to refresh several times after completing the survey, otherwise that wait-spinny-wheel-thingy keeps turning forever and I don't think it would submit the credit. Keep refreshing and looking out for the 'thanks/done' wording attached to the URL at the top, then you know it's gone through.

ankita011

Nickel Crater
Another trick I just did was to refresh several times after completing the survey, otherwise that wait-spinny-wheel-thingy keeps turning forever and I don't think it would submit the credit. Keep refreshing and looking out for the 'thanks/done' wording attached to the URL at the top, then you know it's gone through.
i keep doing that several times ...but nothing happens :(

We have reported this to the survey provider, but unfortunately this appears to be affecting a very small group of people. Trying another browser may help, and I'd also recommend trying another survey in the meantime. Hopefully this will be cleared up soon for those experiencing issues.

We have reported this to the survey provider, but unfortunately this appears to be affecting a very small group of people. Trying another browser may help, and I'd also recommend trying another survey in the meantime. Hopefully this will be cleared up soon for those experiencing issues.
I tried Safari not working :( ... doing other surveys now ...hope the issue gets resolved soon :) keeping my fingers crossed :)