Games tab showing as 'invalid'

Beth M

Dollar Crater
None of the games are available, the tab is showing a message I've never seen before - ''Sorry... that offer is invalid''.

I can't find the games it was there earlier but now i don't see it. I like cash crate member since sep 2016. Hopefully they can fixed this.

I thought the games were paid for by the advertisers you are forced to sit through in order to play. hmmm - not sure if I buy "we've been losing a lot of money" on them. It's getting harder and harder to make even the $20 minimum due my age bracket - that's too bad the games were a nice distraction from the endless qualifying questions on the surveys.

TimmyJ

Penny Crater
It's already hard enough for me to earn any money and the games made it easier. Very sad about this. I wonder why it lost money. It works for other survey sites.

It's already hard enough for me to earn any money and the games made it easier. Very sad about this. I wonder why it lost money. It works for other survey sites.
Well hopefully they'll have them or something like them back. I thought it was just me at first not being able to find them. Maybe they're coming up with something just as good. Let's hope so!

Are they looking to replace this with something that you can earn $1.25 at a rate similar to the games? I don't mind viewing ads and stuff as long as I don't have to view ads for more than 4 hours lol