Funniest Screener Questions

You know screener/quality control questions. They're used by survey companies to make sure you're paying attention (and that you're not a bot).

Some of my favorites are at the start of surveys. The ones listed below really make me chuckle... (feel free to add ones you think are funny/silly/interesting as you come across them... or be creative and make up some of your own!) This is also a good time to remind everyone of how important it is to slow down, read carefully and answer truthfully while reading questions. (y)

So, here we go:

Which of the following is NOT a common eating utensil?

Fork .... Knife .... Spoon .... Whiteboard

:unsure:

Which of the following was invented first?

Television .... Smartphone ..... Lightbulb .... Personal Computer

:unsure:

Which of the following is NOT a type of berry?

Blackberry .... Blueberry .... Raspberry .... Purse .... Strawberry

:unsure::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
My contribution:

Who on this list is NOT a former US President?

Abe Lincoln .... George Washington .... Thomas Jefferson ........ Snoop Dogg

:ROFLMAO:

(Hey, maybe this becomes a CC Contest idea in place of the Caption Contest ... :))

minski

Quarter Crater
There's one that asks if I've ever watched episodes of Survivor: Mars. I had actually thought the show jumped the shark and have gone on to replicate the environment on Mars and have contestants try to live on it. I was like, "this is America. We would do something like that for the sake of tv ratings". But then I thought the better of it and was like, "no, that would be a colossal waste of corporate money".

There's one that asks if I've ever watched episodes of Survivor: Mars. I had actually thought the show jumped the shark and have gone on to replicate the environment on Mars and have contestants try to live on it. I was like, "this is America. We would do something like that for the sake of tv ratings". But then I thought the better of it and was like, "no, that would be a colossal waste of corporate money".
Ha! Perhaps this WILL be reality in the not-too-distant future...

drew7

Dime Crater
More:

Have you had tea with Queen Elizabeth within the last week?

Have you bought Enron stocks within the past week?

Do you drive upside down often?

Who come up with these? They should get a TV Skit program.

briguy

Was Eheavy now Elite lol
This is a great idea for thread....humour/humor always appreciated!
Sometimes when I see the question, "Are you human"...I feel like answering (if possible), " do you want a note from my doctor"...