Daily Survey Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carter

Administrator
I know there's been a lot of talk about the daily surveys lately, especially with some new ones being added.

So first off, My Thought Counts was bumped to $1 for US members on Thursday, this has now gone back down to $0.80 as we were testing out a longer version of the survey but it wasn't working out as good for you, the user. There was an issue on our backend where it was still crediting at $0.80, but we're working to get all these credits retroactively set to $1, so you won't be losing out.

Secondly, there appears to be another issue in our database which is preventing GiveUsYour2Cents, My Thought Counts and Opinion Central to all credit in one day. So if you completed all three in a day, you will have only received credit for one. This should be fixed this week and all survey completions will be caught up and credited so that you do receive the money for everything you did.

Lastly, there was some confusion with the emails going out for confirmations as they contained non-descript survey names, this has been fixed now and the emails contain the proper name of the survey as it is listed in the survey section.

I apologize for the confusion with all this, but rest assured everyone will receive proper crediting for surveys they completed.

Thanks for your patience,
Carter

can we keep doing each of those surveys each day now to get the credit when you eventually get everything straightened out?
also, do you have any idea how long it will be until we get credited for all the surveys that the database entry prevented us from getting credited for?

thanks, you guys are awesome!

Carter

Administrator
can we keep doing each of those surveys each day now to get the credit when you eventually get everything straightened out?
also, do you have any idea how long it will be until we get credited for all the surveys that the database entry prevented us from getting credited for?

thanks, you guys are awesome!
Yes any survey you complete or have already completed you will receive credit for. We're working on it as we speak, should be this week sometime.

Also, My Thought Counts should be working now.

i don't think the my thought counts survey is working. it brings you to a website called retailreportcard.com or something like that.
just a heads up so hopefully you guys can look into it.

mtc survey

same thing is happening to me as the posters above! you all are great and i am sure are working to fix the problem. all i want to do is take a survey.

I just sent a message to Carter to see if he has any new information from them.

Edit: looks like Patrick got it updated and it's working again

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.