Confused

Penny Crater
I see msges as old as 2006😯where is the current msges of 2017 to verify this works? I just tried a survey asking me my favourite drinks yet it said sorry this survey was not a good match😦

Hi,

I moved your post to a new thread. Newer posts in the Which Cash Offers/Daily Surveys approved for you today? thread will appear towards the end: http://forums.cashcrate.com/showthread.php?t=2187&page=1041

Since we've added the Payment Wall, we have had fewer posts to this thread. Feel free to check out the Payment Wall where members post pics of the payments they receive from us.

CashCrate has been paying our members for over a decade, and we continue to pay our members. We have a proven payment history and we continue to grow.

I'm also including some additional info below about qualifying:

Unfortunately, we don't have any control over the qualification process for the surveys. The survey companies have a limited amount of money to pay for people to do their surveys. So they have to make sure that the surveys are done by the people most qualified for each particular topic. Some surveys are looking for people with specific tastes, other surveys may be looking for people in specific places, if the topic is age-specific the survey may be limited based on age. They get new surveys all the time. So the best thing to do is wait a while and try again to see if they find any surveys you qualify for.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.