Confirmation Problems

Carter

Administrator
It seems we're having a few issues on our end with offers confirming right now. Rest assured that all the completions are there, they just haven't been processed right now. We're working our hardest to get them all processed as quickly as we can.

Thanks for your patience,
Carter

It seems we're having a few issues on our end with offers confirming right now. Rest assured that all the completions are there, they just haven't been processed right now. We're working our hardest to get them all processed as quickly as we can.

Carter
really so thats the reason why i couldn't get anything to confirm in the past 4days at least i know that they are trying to fix that problem thanks carter for informing the forums of this so there won't be any chaos.

Thanks for getting in touch...

Is it possible to have a list of the offers that have been problematic? Just so we know which ones we shouldn't redo just yet.

Thanks either way,

Carter
ahhh, that explains what is going on...

Thanks for the info! I was wondering why I had compiled about $22 in pending today and ones that normally confirmed quickly weren't confirming...

Thanks all for your patience. We ran into a small issue where our temporary partition where we download offer confirmations to process ran out of space, so they were running correctly but could not download their files. We've moved this so there is plenty of space and added monitoring to the temporary partition so it won't happen again.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Keep in mind any temporary issues confirming offers are just that - temporary, and from our end we never loose an offer confirmation once our partners provide it to us, so you don't have anything to worry about. Offers always continue to confirm within the advertised time period :)

Thanks all for your patience. We ran into a small issue where our temporary partition where we download offer confirmations to process ran out of space, so they were running correctly but could not download their files. We've moved this so there is plenty of space and added monitoring to the temporary partition so it won't happen again.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Keep in mind any temporary issues confirming offers are just that - temporary, and from our end we never loose an offer confirmation once our partners provide it to us, so you don't have anything to worry about. Offers always continue to confirm within the advertised time period :)
So, if you ran out of space. What happens to the confirmation that couldn't be downloaded? Should we redo the offers?