Cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah ... If you try to cheat they'll get Zeke after you !! Mmmm , wait , that's me , DON'T try cheating or I'll take a crate up aside your head ! I can spot 'em a mile away.

For those of you concerned about cheating, rest assured, I have full confidence in the CashCrate staff again. Someone was suspected to have been cheating, and the developers caught him with proof and permanently banned his account. I won't mention who. Just see the winners list and try to figure it out on your own if you want.

Apparently those of us who lost points to this cheater will be getting them back. :banana:

Thanks to CashCrate Dana and whoever else was in on this investigation. This should serve as a warning to anyone else who attempts to cheat or fraud the games, so don't do it! :cool:

Is that true? People will be getting their points back? Will it be the points that you spent or the points that you should have won? If it is the game that I think it is I will be happy either way. I put lots of points into it and usually placed 1 or 2 people behind the person that I think cheated.
Thank you

It will be the difference between the points that were actually awarded and what should have been awarded. I'm working on the calculations now and will start redistributing points tonight. It may take a little bit of time, but I'll get to everyone who has been affected.

That's one problem with flash games... Ugh I'd hate to say too much and risk.. well.. I've been drinking so whatever... but cheating IS possible.. it DOES happen and I had to out a cheater on a gpt site last month, demonstrating to the admin how it was accomplished. I speak form experience. I may have knowledge but I chose to be ethical. If I find an exploit I let someone know so they can fix it. I earn my money legit, just like the website operators. To any other cheaters out there... please.. please go somewhere else where you're not hurting the customer/member base. If you have an ounce of decency you'd realize you're taking away hard earned money from other people.. PEOPLE not just a website and a database and fudging some numbers.

:banana::banana:

double nanna... because I like beer:eek:

InKane,

I've asked development to verify his game play. Still waiting to hear back from them.

Note: I did remove the member's name as I don't have confirmation yet about his guilt or innocence.

Last edited:

briguy

Was Eheavy now Elite lol
it DOES happen and I had to out a cheater on a gpt site last month, demonstrating to the admin how it was accomplished. I speak form experience. I may have knowledge but I chose to be ethical. :
To any other cheaters out there... please.. please go somewhere else where you're not hurting the customer/member base. If you have an ounce of decency you'd realize you're taking away hard earned money from other people.. PEOPLE not just a website and a database and fudging some numbers.
Maybe might be a good idea to PM an admin with the possible way to cheat the games and help them find the "weak spots"? I sure appreciated it when someone told me how it was possible to "hack" my (non Cashcrate)site!

briguy

Was Eheavy now Elite lol
Glad you removed the name Cashcrate Dana! Sure wouldn't wouldn't want someone reputation ruined if they are innocent! It is all fun and games till you're the one being gossiped about ;) !!

squish

Forum Master
Not sure who's gossiping about who, but thanks to the couple of people who clued me in about the situation with the games. :) I had no idea it was possible to cheat with flash games. I've never been pathetic enough to look into it. There are way more important things in life than winning a silly computer game, lol.

TriNi

*Cashcrate Junkie*
Not sure who's gossiping about who, but thanks to the couple of people who clued me in about the situation with the games. :) I had no idea it was possible to cheat with flash games. I've never been pathetic enough to look into it. There are way more important things in life than winning a silly computer game, lol.
LOL I agree. It wasn't gossip.. just an informative PM. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.