CashCrate Games Launched

Carter

Administrator
We have launched the CashCrate Games section once again, this time it's a bit different. There is no download required and the tournaments are way less confusing. They are skill based games that you can play in your browser and compete against fellow CashCrate gamers for points.

http://www.cashcrate.com/games.php

You can't currently access the games aside from this link, we are just launching to our forum members for now to make sure there's no kinks. If you find any problems or have any suggestions be sure to post them here and we will check it out!

squish

Forum Master
Freakin' sweet!

Guess who's probably going to fail psych because of this? I mean, come on... Reading 50 pages for class < Games.

:banana:

John8

Yay! Thanks cashcrate!!

EDIT: I have to be very conservative with my points, as I only had 17, I played the fish game, and the first time beat my old high score which got me first place in the tournament!!

Last edited:

Bri

So you have to use up a point just to play a game? No thanks. I like collecting mine. :p

I see a typo in the Crates game description.

Click to remove two ore more Crates.
edit: Also for TriPeaks:

You will receive the points on the points slider for each card your clear.
your unofficial proofreader,
Bri

Last edited:

John8

So you have to use up a point just to play a game? No thanks. I like collecting mine. :p

I see a typo in the Crates game description.

edit: Also for TriPeaks:

your unofficial proofreader,
Bri
1 point to practice, 2 to enter the tournament. If you are in the top 5 in the tournament, you win points. That would be the incentive to play.

John8

Carter do you count in the games? Cause your the only one beating me. Anyway, I thought you fixed the glitches, my last 5 fish all ended up spawning right on my tail, so I had to wait and wait and wait and by the time my tail was off of them they were at 600 or 700 points. I know I would've beaten you if not for those, since even with those I still managed a 23k Sorry, I'm a little competitive :)

ddevil5

Quarter Crater
yea, do everyone in the top 5 win the payoff, or is the payoff amount split between the top 5?

also you guys should add tetris as a game. just for the sake of it being a classic :)

Carter do you count in the games? Cause your the only one beating me. Anyway, I thought you fixed the glitches, my last 5 fish all ended up spawning right on my tail, so I had to wait and wait and wait and by the time my tail was off of them they were at 600 or 700 points. I know I would've beaten you if not for those, since even with those I still managed a 23k Sorry, I'm a little competitive :)
i hate when that happens, if that never happened to me, i would be in top. sorry i to am competitive. same with toad. Flyinh toads that cannot reach. ARRRGH!!!

ok and people play TOAD GAME!!!!

Last edited: