Cashcrate closing

cr8rA

Nickel Crater
Enjoying the TapReasearch but haven't qualified for full survey despite time spent on each one. Really miss the games feature as earnings were guaranteed without worry. At least I'm closer to cash out.

Beth M

Dollar Crater
Enjoying the TapReasearch but haven't qualified for full survey despite time spent on each one. Really miss the games feature as earnings were guaranteed without worry. At least I'm closer to cash out.
You can do it! :)

I highly recommend the 50 cent Pulley ones. There are new ones filtering through all the time and demographics aren't as particular as most others, they tend to be short and easy ones.

Last edited:
I've reached cashout status already, so I'm starting to focus on what other sites have to offer while doing some stuff here every once in a while. I'm really interested in what other places people will be going to after the end of the month, so if anyone here wants to keep in touch or help other fellow members, I'll be willing to share any insights on my Twitter, since there's already a lot of posts here dedicated to Facebook. You can PM me but I also started a thread here where people can share if they're interested in keeping in touch or want to just add additional sites. Feel free to PM me here for my Twitter @ or post on the thread if you'd like and on Twitter & I'll look you up on there and see if I can help. Thanks.