Cashcrate closing

wow why are they closing, and can they do 1 last contest like christmas and easter like each person whoever enters wins no matter what, I'm at 17.28 i wont make the 25 dollar limit.

Beth M

Dollar Crater
With Inb0xd0llars you rarely run into surveys that pay more than 50-75 cents. I stopped using it because cashcrate pays more.

Superpayme is better because there are a lot of $1 and higher surveys you can take multiple times a day. The highest paying members earn close to 4k every 3 months. Superpayme's Highest Payer Contest is ran quarterly (every 3 months).
Thanks for all this info, I really appreciate it. :)

Hi two questions please

1 Excuse my ignorance but someone explains to me if Cashcrate closes in general that is to say that you will not be able to complete any type of surveys in Cash crate?

2 what page can I use that has the pulley surveys or better said that has surveys of samplicious

Hi two questions please

1 Excuse my ignorance but someone explains to me if Cashcrate closes in general that is to say that you will not be able to complete any type of surveys in Cash crate?

2 what page can I use that has the pulley surveys or better said that has surveys of samplicious
SuperPayMe is the closest thing to CashCrate that I have seen. They have yoursurveys, samplicious, livesample, peanutlabs, samplecube, and more

They have some that you can do multiple times a day. There are also some can only be done once or twice a day. They have most of the surveys that are offered here, Tap Research, PeanutLabs, LiveSample, SaySo, etc.

The payment options are Paypal, Payza, Skrill, Amazon, bitcoin. They also have a chat room for the members. Definitely worth checking it out.

la8

Penny Crater
This stinks... I do inb0x d0llars already but looks like i'll be trying some of the other sites I've seen listed thanks for all the recommendations and good luck everyone!