Cashcrate closing

ankita011

Nickel Crater
Hey everyone cashcrate closing soon had sensed it ... got this message on the home page - CashCrate is no longer accepting new registrations and will be sunsetting our program effective April 1st, 2019. Instead, we've partnered with SwagBucks to give new users a $15 sign-up bonus, and existing CashCrate members a $20 bonus. These deals are exclusive to CashCrate and are our way of saying thank you for so many great years.

Beth M

Dollar Crater
Hey everyone cashcrate closing soon had sensed it ... got this message on the home page - CashCrate is no longer accepting new registrations and will be sunsetting our program effective April 1st, 2019. Instead, we've partnered with ********* to give new users a $15 sign-up bonus, and existing CashCrate members a $20 bonus. These deals are exclusive to CashCrate and are our way of saying thank you for so many great years.
Yep, I sensed something was wrong at the beginning of January when Dana stopped posting. And then the games closed. Bad news.

This is super disappointing. I have been on this site for over 10 years. Unfortunately, their partner site closed my account years ago, so I will not be able to use them as a replacement. This has been one of my favorite gpt sites. Bummer!!!!

I really enjoyed CashCrate and will miss it once it is gone. I will probably fall back onto SuperPayMe and InboxDollars. I have a swagbucks account already and will probably use them more

ankita011

Nickel Crater
This is super disappointing. I have been on this site for over 10 years. Unfortunately, their partner site closed my account years ago, so I will not be able to use them as a replacement. This has been one of my favorite gpt sites. Bummer!!!!
oh thats really sad ... i have to start looking for new survey websites. :(

ankita011

Nickel Crater
what about those that already have that acct on that site?
ok so here is what Greg replied to me -
Unfortunately, the $20 in bonuses is only applicable to people who don't already have a Swag***** account. Unfortunately, we weren't able to get bonuses for people who already have Swag***** accounts. You are welcome to continue using our site right up to the end of March. Everything will be paid out as normal.

Is Inbox any good, can you earn the same kind of money there as here?

The first GPT I ever joined was S w a g and I didn't like it, CashCrate was miles better so this is a bad outcome for me.
With Inb0xd0llars you rarely run into surveys that pay more than 50-75 cents. I stopped using it because cashcrate pays more.

Superpayme is better because there are a lot of $1 and higher surveys you can take multiple times a day. The highest paying members earn close to 4k every 3 months. Superpayme's Highest Payer Contest is ran quarterly (every 3 months).