blogs? what?

brewtus

ok... will someone explain to me in detail (pretend im 5 years old) what a blog really is...

iv read some stuff about search engines or something...

how do people get to your blog?

what should be in my blog ect. ect.

adam7one

Carrier of a big stick
Ablog is simply some online space where you write about anything you want and readers of your blog can comment upon it.

www.blogger.com proivdes free blogs, well worth registering and checking it out.

As to what to put on your blog, make it about anything you are interested in.

I also use blogger. Basically, a blog is a simple one page website. Many of our members have blogs about CashCrate. And there are countless more blogs out there about people's hobbies, interests, etc.

DayJobNuker

CashCrate Elite
ok... will someone explain to me in detail (pretend im 5 years old) what a blog really is...

ok... but what is all this i hear about backlinks... keywords... stuff like that?
You might try searching for information on the web. There is tons of free info out there. It took me about 2000 hours (yes 2000) to learn what I know now so it is unlikely that it can be explained to you in a forum post.

You can create a free blog at http://www.blogger.com/home A blog is where you make posts and talk about CashCrate and stuff like that. You can submit your blog to search engines like google and yahoo so when people search you will be on the search list. Advertise your blog link(no spamming) in a promotive way and you will get people to visit your blog. Ping your blog at http://pingomatic.com/ frequently. Make sure you post nice quality posts.

briguy

Was Eheavy now Elite lol
ok... but what is all this i hear about backlinks... keywords... stuff like that?
If you been hearing people talk about backlinks (etc)..join in on their conversation and ask questions!
But if you been reading about backlinks..basic definitions are
(a) backlinks are links back to your site.

(b) Keywords are the words that people put into search engines to find sites!