Blog & Site Post Titles are Essential!! You Get One Chance to Make a First Impression

Blog & Site Post Titles are Essential!! You Get One Chance to Make a First Impression

How to Write Magnetic Headlines

You only get one chance to make a first impression. And that impression is usually made by the Title of your post.

Does that Title make people curious? Does it make them want to read your post?

Most articles I've read about content have been a waste of time. But this one is a must read:

I've incorporated these techniques into my own referring efforts and I'm seeing positive results! More people are reading my posts!

You only get one chance to make a first impression. And that impression is usually made by the Title of your post.

Does that Title make people curious? Does it make them want to read your post?

Most articles I've read about content have been a waste of time. But this one is a must read:

I've incorporated these techniques into my own referring efforts and I'm seeing positive results! More people are reading my posts!

lol Dana thanks for sharing thats what happens to me :D only 2 out of 10 people sign up under me after reading my blog & I think its because I dont have a "Attention Grabber" in my posts :)

That's what I liked about these articles so much. They focused on Attention Grabbers and gave a lot of great examples.

And I really think the Title has to be the Attention Grabber.

How many sites have you gone to and skimmed through the titles saying, "that one looks boring, that one looks boring, oh, that one looks interesting"

That's what I liked about these articles so much. They focused on Attention Grabbers and gave a lot of great examples.

And I really think the Title has to be the Attention Grabber.

How many sites have you gone to and skimmed through the titles saying, "that one looks boring, that one looks boring, oh, that one looks interesting"
lol When I was trying to find ways to make money online I think I visited more then 100 sites but most of them either had a boring title/boring intro or not good explanation on first paragraph & it was so hard from me to figure out What is Cash Crate but then I found 1 site that totally explained what is Cash Crate & how does the whole system works :) in the first paragraph & I joined under her right away :)

lol When I was trying to find ways to make money online I think I visited more then 100 sites but most of them either had a boring title/boring intro or not good explanation on first paragraph & it was so hard from me to figure out What is Cash Crate but then I found 1 site that totally explained what is Cash Crate & how does the whole system works :) in the first paragraph & I joined under her right away :)
That's a perfect example. You have a very short time to capture a reader's attention and influence them to take action.

briguy

Was Eheavy now Elite lol
lol Dana thanks for sharing thats what happens to me :D only 2 out of 10 people sign up under me after reading my blog & I think its because I dont have a "Attention Grabber" in my posts :)
2 out of 10 or 1 out of 5 or 20% of your visitors sign up!
Now as far as I am concerned that a great percentage...can't imagine your percentage if you did use the technique mentioned in the 11 part series!

On a personal note (just skimmed a few of the series)...did notice that
on sites like Digg/Stumbleupon/etc that "Top Ten" (Top 5 or Top 100) in the title gets attention...
Kinda of what mentioned in http://www.copyblogger.com/7-reasons-why-list-posts-will-always-work/

Maybe I should do a "Top Ten Threads From Cashcrate Dana"
;)

2 out of 10 or 1 out of 5 or 20% of your visitors sign up!
Now as far as I am concerned that a great percentage...can't imagine your percentage if you did use the technique mentioned in the 11 part series!

On a personal note (just skimmed a few of the series)...did notice that
on sites like Digg/Stumbleupon/etc that "Top Ten" (Top 5 or Top 100) in the title gets attention...
Kinda of what mentioned in http://www.copyblogger.com/7-reasons-why-list-posts-will-always-work/

Maybe I should do a "Top Ten Threads From Cashcrate Dana"
;)
Thanks for the nice advice & the link & please do make a "Top Ten Threads From CashCrate Dana" :) I am sure it will be interesting for some people like me :)

Just gave the articles a quick read, they have some great tips....one thing I like and use a lot is the 'lists' format:

How does CashCrate work? Isn't it a Scam?
Then your text goes here.

This thread was originally posted in 2012. While we've had about 4,000 people read the thread, we haven't had many comments, so that's what accounts for the time gap.