Biggest Holiday Contest Ever! Thousands of Dollars in Prizes!

This Holiday Contest is bigger and better than ever before!

-Just start completing surveys, offers, etc. to enter.
-The contest runs from November 1st till December 10th.
-(click here to see more details)

There are lots of different prizes!

The top 10 will win one of the prizes below, with 1st Place having first pick, 2nd Place having second pick, etc.

iPad Air 2

Vizio 32 inch TV

PlayStation 4

Samsung Gear 2 Neo Smartwatch

iPod touch 16GB

Kindle Fire HDX 7

$200 Amazon Gift Card

Three $100 Amazon Gift Cards (one per winner)

40 other lucky members will win an Amazon Gift Card!

Just start completing surveys, offers, etc. to enter. See more details on the Contest Page.

The holiday season is a special time of year and we want to make it more special, just for you. :)

You can win!

Presents will update every 30 minutes or so, but it may take 24 hours for all results to show in the contest. We make sure it is 100% up to date when the contest ends in December.

It may also take a day or two before all presents are being displayed, but all completions are being tracked for the contest.

Good luck :)

Nice. I see them now.

Question for ya, is there an archive of last years standings somewhere that you guys might post up for us? I'd be interested to see how many presents the winners had at the end of the contest if possible.

Last years present calculations were different. This year, we're not including cash tasks and some of the rankings for other items (amount of presents) has changed.

why did cashcrate take my presents away. i was almost in the top ten and now i'm 49th. why did they take my presents and not my money i got all my money from the same place i got my presents from: that does'nt make any since to me i'm thinking about trying a new survey site. :(:(:(

why did cashcrate take my presents away. i was almost in the top ten and now i'm 49th. why did they take my presents and not my money i got all my money from the same place i got my presents from: that does'nt make any since to me i'm thinking about trying a new survey site. :(:(:(
Cashcrate Patrick replied to this in another thread
Bonus Surveys tab was erroneously crediting as 20 presents instead of 5. To be fair to everyone and keep the contest correct, we had to fix this.​

You would have been given an extra 15pts per bonus survey by mistake. So if you have completed approx 65 bonus surveys since the contest began, you would have seen and adjustment of 1000 pts