Best way to earn "points"?

Luke35

Nickel Crater
I haven't been overly aggressive in my 'CashCrate career' - mostly just picking up my daily checkins and the 50¢ bonus at the end of the month for checking in every day. I also do an occasional survey, but not very often at all. Mainly because my time is too thin and I spend the bulk of my online money making time on a few other sites.

So I have been slowly accumulating 'points' that I eventually intended to cash in on an Amazon gift card. (I'm not even sure where the bulk of my points came from - LOL). Obviously with the announced shut down, I need to shift that into high gear if I want to get any value for them...

Aside from signup offers, which I generally stay away from, are there any tips on quickly & reliably earning 41 points over the next month? I have 209 points and it looks like 250 would get me a $10 card.

ankita011

Nickel Crater
I haven't been overly aggressive in my 'CashCrate career' - mostly just picking up my daily checkins and the 50¢ bonus at the end of the month for checking in every day. I also do an occasional survey, but not very often at all. Mainly because my time is too thin and I spend the bulk of my online money making time on a few other sites.

So I have been slowly accumulating 'points' that I eventually intended to cash in on an Amazon gift card. (I'm not even sure where the bulk of my points came from - LOL). Obviously with the announced shut down, I need to shift that into high gear if I want to get any value for them...

Aside from signup offers, which I generally stay away from, are there any tips on quickly & reliably earning 41 points over the next month? I have 209 points and it looks like 250 would get me a $10 card.
upload your checks on the payment wall and you will get 20 points for each check :)

Icefyre

Dollar Crater
The last 4 payments are still showing as "Processing", which means that for PayPal deposits, you can't post payments. May not be true for checks. I asked Greg about it and said to that they would try to release it (remove the "Processing" indication).

I am 31 points away from a $10 Amazon card so I am hopeful that this can be taken care of soon.

Luke35

Nickel Crater
Good luck reaching them before we close. ^
Thx. Unfortunately, it seems like most of the 'offers' I try are either not crediting or are inactive. So it's a dilemma of whether I 'waste' the time trying to complete a points offer in the hopes that it actually pays, or devote the time to some other tasks on other sites and forget the 90%+ progress toward cashing out the points for value.

:confused: