April Earnings Contest

Carter

Administrator
After the tremendous success of the March offers contest, we've decided to do it again! We're giving away over $600 in cash again to the 20 users who earn the most by completing offers and daily surveys. Check the contests page for prize amounts and standings!

-Carter

dazed410

That's awesome! Hope I can rack up some more cash this month! Thanks Carter!

Oh, btw, are there going to be some more offers this month for those of us who completed the majority of them last month? I know it's not up to you guys but the advertisers, but I'm hoping for some new trial offers from a new company! :p

We're always looking for new offers and add them when ever we can. I know Carter works really hard at this.

Hopefully we'll have some new ones for you soon. :)

Good luck in the contest.

Yes, in fact we have 4 members currently who have made $20+ today. But remember it's only the first day of the month. Lots and lots of time to catch up.

KSaund

Dollar Crater
Are the standing up to date, because on my profile it says that i have make 19.36 so far in april, but the amount does not show up in the standings. And if its not correct, how do people tell what place their in because the names are just xxxxxxed out. Im new to cashcrate so i have no idea what going on really. Ane one more question, do the referrals count towards the amount, i hope not i dont want to spend that much time referring.
Thanks

Last edited:
The standing are up to date. But if you did offers/surveys in March that approved today, those earnings will not count in the April Contest.

For earnings to count in the April contest the offer/survey has to be completed in April and also confirm in April.

Also, the contest counts earnings from Cash Offers and Daily Surveys. It does not include referral earnings or earnings that may have rolled over from last month.

rlayna

Senior Crater
April Contest

Are those earning number right for April's contest? Considering March's were so high...

Not that I am complaining, but the amount so low, there will be a bunch of people that will make over that.

Are those earning number right for April's contest? Considering March's were so high...

Not that I am complaining, but the amount so low, there will be a bunch of people that will make over that.
I moved your post to the Contest thread, it's still very very early in the month. You'll see those numbers get higher each day.