78 ways to get referrals

Social Media has been working for me!

I started posting my referral link on facebook, and its generated me around 25 active referrals in less then 2 weeks!

This is like a dollar per click.. Ain't this a bit expensive than FB ads? :eek: Overall it's psychological impact is better which can convert better - bottomline :banana:

Dude how in God name did u get 107,000 referrals? thats how many I want.
Yes but less 100 at another site I promoted around same time he joined this site would get you 5-10 times more money. If I spent same money here I would of lost money but had lot more to join. I gotten downlines of 100,000 before after cost get them safe bet he lucky if 10-25% of what earned so far is above cost get them. Unless he smart adds links all his own domans for each to each other than becomes more cost effective. That's why I spend very little for each new site see if cost effective to spend alot or if need use other ways. I had ways make hundreds of thousands for one product yet net nothing for another. Also best keep best ways secret or be less effective. I have to know someone decades before I share some my ways. I also know who never takes action so i tell them stuff knowing they never do it as too cheap.

Hi,

Your #7 might be worth editing. You said if 1k readers read your classified ad and 100 come to the site you may only get 50 to sign up... (this is misleading or the math is off) Its right for the top 1k read = 100 visit website but is not equal to 50 sign ups it is however = 10 sign ups.

All is approx figures

Hope this helps If nothing else I am just proof reading

briguy

Was Eheavy now Elite lol
Hi,

Your #7 might be worth editing. You said if 1k readers read your classified ad and 100 come to the site you may only get 50 to sign up... (this is misleading or the math is off) Its right for the top 1k read = 100 visit website but is not equal to 50 sign ups it is however = 10 sign ups.

All is approx figures

Hope this helps If nothing else I am just proof reading
Well this is exactly what #7 states

7. Write a classified ad.
This is something I have seriously considered many times, advertising in your local newspaper could have some very good results, your ad will be read by thousands of people and if only 100 people of those thousands bother to check out the site you are advertising and if out of those only half sign up, then that is potentially 50 referrals you could get just for running the one ad. The more I think about this, the more I think that I will give it a go.
I put in bold and underlined, what I consider important points..

Tried It All:

Its Not Easy to get people do what you do.... you have to find those who have the same mind set as you before you become successful .... or else its a waist of time... they all sing up and try it for a little bit, and the rest is history, that why you have to walk them through each step of the way... when i came across .... I realized that its better to learn it before i teach them how to do it all at once.... So i committed to succeed.... i don't want to start something and quit 2 days later... you have to sick with it to the end... that's when you become successful....

What ever path you chose stick with it to the end!
Don't let anyone stop you!
There will be a lot of people telling you to not to do it, because they are experts on never trying !

Good Luck! See you at the top!

Last edited by a moderator: