briguy

Was Eheavy now Elite lol
When do you figure this thread Positive versus Negative will pass 75,000 view?

I figure within 7 days (or earlier)

As of this posting
PHP:
Today 12:28 PM
by briguy  7,147 73,496

Sure would like to get (I know it not possible) a penny a view,that would be some nice extra money (passive income)!

It's existed for 597 days, which means it's averaging approx. 123 views a day. This means it's probably going to be roughly 12 days, so my money is on the 25th of May...

Those are very impressive figures....almost 75,000 views!

briguy

Was Eheavy now Elite lol
It's existed for 597 days, which means it's averaging approx. 123 views a day. This means it's probably going to be roughly 12 days, so my money is on the 25th of May...

Those are very impressive figures....almost 75,000 views!
I like the way you think....statisic can be a useful tool for a promoter!

and what will you do after 75,000?

really cool thread, I even collaborated off the idea with another thread I made. But did I read right that you took the idea off another forum?

If that is the case I have many ideas that can keep both members and mods busy besides posting a number, let alone my spin knock off of letters.

all about referrals, bottom line lmao

briguy

Was Eheavy now Elite lol
and what will you do after 75,000?

really cool thread, I even collaborated off the idea with another thread I made. But did I read right that you took the idea off another forum?

If that is the case I have many ideas that can keep both members and mods busy besides posting a number, let alone my spin knock off of letters.

all about referrals, bottom line lmao
Yes pretty sure it stated quite clearly that I used the idea from another forum. I always give credit to where I get a idea. Of course some "ideas" for threads are pretty basic.
As for what I will do after 75000 views...maybe 100,000 views thread!

briguy

Was Eheavy now Elite lol
Nearing 75000 mark!

PHP:
05-20-2013 09:37 PM
by briguy  7,213 74,256 (views)
When do you figure this thread Positive versus Negative will pass 75,000 view?

I figure within 7 days (or earlier)

As of this posting
PHP:
Today 12:28 PM
by briguy  7,147 73,496

Sure would like to get (I know it not possible) a penny a view,that would be some nice extra money (passive income)!
Guess my prediction was off...

Way more accurate than my guesstimation (guess + estimation)

Way more accurate than my guesstimation (guess + estimation)
Mine was more an estimation as oppose to a guess, using the average trend of views ;) 3 days now to get 700 views, it will be tough if my predictions have any truth in them! Maybe another social media push will help;)