4 Cash Contests for February!

February may be a short month, but we're packing in the contests!

February 1-7: Survey Contest

The 20 members who earn the most money completing Surveys on the Surveys Page and TopSurveys Page win a cash prize!

February 8-14: Completions Contest

The 20 members who complete the most Surveys, TopSurveys, Cash Offers, and "Bonus Surveys" win a cash prize!

February 15-21: Survey Contest

The 20 members who earn the most money completing Surveys on the Surveys Page and TopSurveys Page win a cash prize!

February 22-28: Completions Contest

The 20 members who complete the most Surveys, TopSurveys, Cash Offers, and "Bonus Surveys" win a cash prize!

Check out the Contest Page for your standings!

dametrius

Quarter Crater
display

is there something wrong with the contest display i believe i was in 5 place with 60 something completions now im in 7 place with 46 completions

Development is working on the contests because the current contest results were not including bonus survey completions. If it doesn't update for you by tonight, please let me know and I'll check again with our development team.

Update: Contest results have updated: dametrius 64 Completions

Last edited:
Trying to be in for the win....

It's so difficult to get into this contest when I hardly qualify for anything.

Maybe it will be helpful to ask for more TEEN Surveys and Offers from the suppliers. It will be greatly appreciated

It's so difficult to get into this contest when I hardly qualify for anything.

Maybe it will be helpful to ask for more TEEN Surveys and Offers from the suppliers. It will be greatly appreciated
Autumn16,

We're always on the lookout for new offers, but some do want members who are 18+

Unfortunately, we don't have any control over the qualification process for the surveys. The survey companies have a limited amount of money to pay for people to do their surveys. So they have to make sure that the surveys are done by the people most qualified for each particular topic. Some surveys are looking for people with specific tastes, other surveys may be looking for people in specific places, if the topic is age-specific the survey may be limited based on age. They get new surveys all the time. So the best thing to do is wait a while and try again to see if they find any surveys you qualify for.

Thank you Cashcrate

I just wanted to say Thank you Cashcrate for these contests. I didn't even realize I was in contention for the most recent offer contest. To my surprise, I placed 2nd.