FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread View

10-23-2016, 04:56 PM
Penny Crater

Angry I was charged 29.50

applying for a "free" card and i was charged 29.50 without any warning. ABC free trial also charged me 1 dollar.
i will be angry if i do not receive my money back
and!!! i didn't even receive payment from cash crate for completing the offer even after i was charged >.<
10-23-2016, 07:27 PM
Administrator

I checked into this offer and it appears this one was not a trial but did have an associated cost for the credit card. On the first page of the offer, it does state:

Program Details: When I complete the application, I will be entitled to receive the Next Millennium membership. This membership entitles me to all benefits of the program (click here for program benefits). I authorize Next Millennium to charge my credit/debit card immediately for the initial application fee of $29.95 and every (30) days thereafter $19.95 in which I maintain my membership.

If you can send me a PM with a copy of the confirmation email you received for this offer, I can check into getting you credited for the offer on our end:

Next Millennium Credit Card $1.50

For any charges related to the credit card itself, you'll need to contact the credit card provider for further assistance with that.
11-01-2016, 04:47 AM
Casual Crater

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashCrate Dana View Post
I checked into this offer and it appears this one was not a trial but did have an associated cost for the credit card. On the first page of the offer, it does state:

Program Details: When I complete the application, I will be entitled to receive the Next Millennium membership. This membership entitles me to all benefits of the program (click here for program benefits). I authorize Next Millennium to charge my credit/debit card immediately for the initial application fee of $29.95 and every (30) days thereafter $19.95 in which I maintain my membership.

If you can send me a PM with a copy of the confirmation email you received for this offer, I can check into getting you credited for the offer on our end:

Next Millennium Credit Card $1.50

For any charges related to the credit card itself, you'll need to contact the credit card provider for further assistance with that.
Have many members done this offer and if so is it a legit credit card? I'm interested in this offer, just want to make sure it is legit first and others have received it and used it, etc...
NEW REPLY