FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

REPLY Closed Thread

Thread View

11-05-2011, 02:23 PM
Penny Crater

Default Surveys dont work?

Everytime I try to take a survey half way in they either tell me "Sorry you dont quailify for this survey" or itll say "Sorry we dont have any surveys for you"
Even though ive been answering the stupid questions.
What the heck? I clear my cookies and use different email addresses, so why cant I take any more surveys?
And yes, I am only doing 1 a day.
11-05-2011, 02:43 PM
Administrator

damiansevren,

For the Daily Surveys, you should always use the same e-mail address. Clearing cookies will have no affect on qualifying.

I know it can be frustrating when you don't qualify for the Daily Surveys.

The Daily Surveys are based on demographics like your age, where you live, your employment, activities you engage in, etc. Unfortunately, sometimes you do not meet the demographic criteria that the Daily Surveys are looking for.

On a good note though, as new Daily Surveys come out, they are often looking for different demographics. So chances are if you don't qualify for a Daily Survey now, you will in the future.

Also, Daily Surveys contain control questions and that could be the reason for getting booted out after so many questions. They sometimes ask you the same questions a few different times. If you provide a different answer, that can bring up a message that you didn't qualify.
11-05-2011, 02:44 PM
Senior Crater

Send a message via MSN to SSRCashCrate

You have already answered your questions ............
Quote:
Why don't i qualify (Even though i use different email's)
Using different email addresses is fraud & that can be the cause of you not qualifying for surveys ..........this will help you
Quote:
CashCrate Dana
I know it can be frustrating when you don't qualify for the Daily Surveys.

The Daily Surveys are based on demographics like your age, where you live, your employment, activities you engage in, etc. Unfortunately, sometimes you do not meet the demographic criteria that the Daily Surveys are looking for.

On a good note though, as new Daily Surveys come out, they are often looking for different demographics. So chances are if you don't qualify for a Daily Survey now, you will in the future.

Also, Daily Surveys contain control questions and that could be the reason for getting booted out after so many questions. They sometimes ask you the same questions a few different times. If you provide a different answer, that can bring up a message that you didn't qualify.

Click My Banner & sign up now
11-05-2011, 07:56 PM
Penny Crater

Thanks for answering, however that doesnt solve my problem.
Let me put it this way, Even if it is a demographic thing, then how come I can do the same survey on 2 different computers?
If I try doing the same survey the next day on this same computer it says I dont qualify. However when I log onto my other computer and do it(Where I have never done the survey) the survey approves.

They all claim that you can come back and take it again in 24 hours, however its obvious they're logging my IP Address some how, because even after I clear my cookies the survey companys still know that ive taken the survey before.

Also I just tried taking a survey, and all it did was redirect me over and over again to different surveys. All of which told me I dont quailify, even though they ask me A TON of questions. Are you telling me that my "demographics" dont satisify any of the 9 something surveys i have just tried?
11-05-2011, 08:11 PM
Senior Crater

I just think it's a matter of answering the way they want it. I've done over 300 surveys on Cashcrate, and from my experience I think it's just because they don't like a certain answer. It's frustrating, but if you do keep trying you'll eventually get approved. Money isn't totally "free" You have to work for it.

Click here - (or above banner) to earn free money like I am!
The House of Plum - My Public Access TV show with some friends
11-05-2011, 08:11 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by damiansevren View Post
Are you telling me that my "demographics" dont satisify any of the 9 something surveys i have just tried?
Yes. That can happen sometimes.

You are only allowed to take each Daily Survey one time every 24 hours. And you should use the same e-mail address every time you take a daily survey.

If you have any further questions, please send me a PM.
NEW REPLY Closed Thread