FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread View

07-03-2011, 01:42 PM
Dollar Crater

Default Qualifying for Surveys

I must start of saying that i reached the amount of money i have now faster than ever so i am happy at that aspect(: unfortunately along with the easiness and fun i'm having i'm also having more trouble than ever...I am failing to qualify for ANY daily surveys. everyday i try to do all of them and i get rejected multiple times. D: does anyone know what i can do to be approved ? thanks cashcrate(:
07-03-2011, 01:43 PM
Crate Mate

Default Give us your 2 cents stole my opinion

I took a survey on giveusyour2cents today about a new energy drink...it was about 8 minutes long and i am pretty sure that i didnt answer the same question differently. This has happened to me a few times before on toluna surveys from them....im asked to take a short survey about a new product and then they tell you that "you presently do not meet the criteria for this survey." Watch out if you get this survey, get your camcorder out and record it so we can stop them from doing this.

If you want some extra cash, click the banner above, or click here
07-03-2011, 01:46 PM
Administrator

I know it can be frustrating when you don't qualify for the Daily Surveys.

The Daily Surveys are based on demographics like your age, where you live, your employment, activities you engage in, etc. Unfortunately, sometimes you do not meet the demographic criteria that the Daily Surveys are looking for.

On a good note though, as new Daily Surveys come out, they are often looking for different demographics. So chances are if you don't qualify for a Daily Survey now, you will in the future.

Also, Daily Surveys contain control questions and that could be the reason for getting booted out after so many questions. They sometimes ask you the same questions a few different times. If you provide a different answer, that can bring up a message that you didn't qualify.

We had 2 back to back threads about qualifying, so I merged them together.
07-03-2011, 02:07 PM
Dollar Crater

thanks again Dana! I hope i can get one of them shortly because in the past i was able to but lately in the last month i cant:/
07-03-2011, 02:21 PM
Administrator

You're welcome. And I hope you qualify for another one soon too.
07-03-2011, 03:54 PM
Dollar Crater

lol ya i seemed to qualify for one i just took but idk if it accepted it...
07-03-2011, 04:04 PM
Major Crater

I've been here 2 years and even to this day I don't qualify for all the surveys.

The surveys that are usually best for me are Opinion Survey, GiveUsYour2Cents, Opinion Central & MyThoughtsCount.

But today I didn't qualify for GiveUsYour2Cents or MythoughtsCounts.
It really depends on the surveys they have for you and what survey meets your demographics.

It sometimes takes me 10 times just to qualify for a survey. Just keep trying and if you don't qualify, then try some offers. The worst that can happen is that the offer takes a little bit longer to approve

Be successful with CashCrate! Click my banner and sign up for free! As soon as your signed up, leave me a message with all your questions and I will answer them. Don't be confused, I'm here to help!
07-03-2011, 04:57 PM
Crate Mate

Ive been here about 6 months and have never qualified for all 5...ive never even qualified for 4 out of 5 (opinion central and tickets for opinions apparently dont appreciate opinions of those under 21 and samplico rarely, if ever has a survey at all)

If you want some extra cash, click the banner above, or click here
07-03-2011, 11:54 PM
Dollar Crater

I've been here about 42 months, and have only qualified for 2, but I've taken like 600.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenaslover View Post
Ive been here about 6 months and have never qualified for all 5...ive never even qualified for 4 out of 5 (opinion central and tickets for opinions apparently dont appreciate opinions of those under 21 and samplico rarely, if ever has a survey at all)
07-04-2011, 11:37 AM
Half Buck Crater

I hardly ever qualify so I focus my energy on other things here. They just don't want an almost 40 yr old female's opinion from the South. LOL
NEW REPLY