FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

REPLY Closed Thread

Thread View

05-23-2010, 06:35 PM
Penny Crater

Default I can't make any money from surveys because I never QUALIFY! WHAT DO I DO!?!?!?!?!???

THIS is irritating me a lot. I try to do all the surveys and I never qualify. I am about to give up on GPT web sites altogether because I never make a lot of money. I only make like $20 or a little more a month.
05-23-2010, 06:57 PM
Administrator

I know it can be frustrating when you don't qualify for the Daily Surveys.

The Daily Surveys are based on demographics like your age, where you live, your employment, activities you engage in, etc. Unfortunately, sometimes you do not meet the demographic criteria that the Daily Surveys are looking for.

On a good note though, as new Daily Surveys come out, they are often looking for different demographics. So chances are if you don't qualify for a Daily Survey now, you will in the future.

Also, a lot of our higher earning members do offers and surveys themselves and they also refer others. Have you given referring a try too?
05-24-2010, 11:20 AM
Banned

There's a ton of surveys I don't qualify for too, but that only means they're not looking for opinions on that particular subject from someone in my age, income or whatever group. They all state that payment is only if you qualify, so I don't understand why the freakout ... move on and do some offers
NEW REPLY Closed Thread