FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread View

02-15-2010, 08:19 AM
Casual Crater

Angry I'v about had enough PLZ help!

i have been trying to reffur with no luck been doing daily surveys and nobody will let me finish got some money pending and none switched over read all the forums about reffuring and blogging and i have all that with no refurals i wanna make money but dosn't seem like there is a end to it......PLZ HELP! i have been doing this for the past WEEK and i only have 4.20.......i'v about had it but i am trying to make it work no links i have read them ALL with no luck......
02-15-2010, 08:26 AM
Super Moderator

Are the Daily Surveys telling you that you didn't qualify? That's not uncommon, it's not likely that you will qualify for each one.

Referrals do take time, creating a blog is the first step. You certainly can't expect huge results in your first week.

You said you didn't want any links, but it's going to be hard to give you much help if you're not willing to read the tips here on the Forum.
02-15-2010, 08:33 AM
Casual Crater

Quote:
Originally Posted by customcat2009 View Post
Are the Daily Surveys telling you that you didn't qualify? That's not uncommon, it's not likely that you will qualify for each one.

Referrals do take time, creating a blog is the first step. You certainly can't expect huge results in your first week.

You said you didn't want any links, but it's going to be hard to give you much help if you're not willing to read the tips here on the Forum.
links would be good but most of them are what i read already i have a website i promote and everything......i dunno what else to do!
02-15-2010, 09:33 AM
Super Moderator

Here is a good place to start. http://forums.cashcrate.com/showthread.php?t=29191

Just remember, it does take time but the payoff is worth it
02-15-2010, 10:25 AM
Administrator

Hi famedcheeze. Welcome to the forum.

customcat gave you a great thread to check out. Our members have posted a lot of great referral tips.

It can take time to build up traffic to a blog or website. And after you get a referral or two, it does become easier.

A lot of our successful referrers had to try a lot of different things before they found some methods that worked. It can be a lot of trial and error in the beginning. But as customcat said, the payoff is worth it.

We're also here to answer your questions and help too.
02-15-2010, 10:31 AM
Major Crater

If you have read all about the tips, you wouldn't be having that much trouble.

If you want referrals and keep them, you have to know how things work. It's very easy to view, fill out and submit offers.

Do the 100% free. Not the trials.

All you are doing is viewing ads. You can fill out free newsletters or free info along the way.
Just do as the instructions say.
No need for credit cards, ssn or paying out fees.

Get friendly with free e-mail providers and make lots of them to view your offers with.

Download CCleaner (free program) to clear your cookies and browsing junk. Use before you do each offer.

Take your time doing offers. Get familiar with how things work. It's really quite easy.

Getting referral takes some trial and error. Try different things until you find out what works for you.
02-15-2010, 01:34 PM
Nickel Crater

Default Don't give up.

Don't give up. Keep trying. You will get the hang of it. I'm like you, started this month. Read all the helpful advice here in the forums. You will see the light.

Quote:
Originally Posted by famedcheeze View Post
i have been trying to reffur with no luck been doing daily surveys and nobody will let me finish got some money pending and none switched over read all the forums about reffuring and blogging and i have all that with no refurals i wanna make money but dosn't seem like there is a end to it......PLZ HELP! i have been doing this for the past WEEK and i only have 4.20.......i'v about had it but i am trying to make it work no links i have read them ALL with no luck......

Last edited by AppleTree; 02-15-2010 at 01:37 PM
02-16-2010, 11:34 AM
Casual Crater

I just wanted to update everyone! my refural is a verry good person and she helped me alot thru my tuff time yeaterday she talked me thru it my sister is helping me out and everything is doing really good now for the most part lol i just hope i make enough before they send out the checks and i am also talking to be hopfully a soon to be reff cross you fingers and thanx all we ROCK!

Visit me on this blog & this blog . Also follow me on twitter
any questions e-mail me
02-16-2010, 11:42 AM
Administrator

Nice job famedcheeze. Glad to hear things are working out better.

You have the entire month of February to keep earning. If you make $20 or more by the end of February, you'll receive a check in March.
02-16-2010, 12:12 PM
Casual Crater

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashCrate Dana View Post
Nice job famedcheeze. Glad to hear things are working out better.

You have the entire month of February to keep earning. If you make $20 or more by the end of February, you'll receive a check in March.
wene is the cut off date?

Visit me on this blog & this blog . Also follow me on twitter
any questions e-mail me
NEW REPLY