FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

REPLY Closed Thread

Thread View

09-30-2008, 03:36 AM
Uno Tres

Default Daily surveys not crediting

Surveys is my niche and thats the reason I joined Cashcrate. Now, the last two months I think I've been shortchanged. I do the daily surveys at least 5x a week and always qualify but my survey earnings are low. I don't keep track on how many surveys, but I know I've completed more than 19 surveys this month. I usually only do the 1st daily survey but because of the contest, I'm also doing the 2nd one. I did two over the weekend and they have not been credited. Also, some of the surveys on the 1st daily survey do not redirect you back to cashcrate after you completed it. This is a problem because you will not get credited. I know this because if it did, it would not let you take another 1st daily survey. I can screen record this if no one believes me. These surveys are usually the OTX and join another panel surveys. Can you please look into this? I've completed three free surveys today. Its becoming a waste of time.
09-30-2008, 04:21 AM
CashCrate Elite

I should have been credit for another one, as well, but never did.
09-30-2008, 06:34 AM
CashCrater

I did one saturday and I was expecting credit yesterday, but it's a no go. It would really help me get to the minimum since I'm behind, so I hope they catch up on it today...
09-30-2008, 07:36 AM
CashCrate Elite

CashCrate's extremely generous in the way it handles surveys, but it's also a tad clumsy. At first I prefered having a ton of surveys available a day and only being able to do one; but now i'm starting to enjoy e-mail distributed surveys because they are targeted towards you so you almost always qualify.

I just wish CashCrate would work a little bit more with the survey companies to make sure all of the surveys re-direct back to Cashcrate and let you know you were credited (a problem I've faced on occasion) and I wish that they'd work to create all the screening for the surveys within the first FEW questions, rather then somewhere in the middle. It's only the surveys through CashCrate that will kick me out after having done half the survey, which is a tad bit annoying as that doesn't happen anywhere else - as it can be avoided by putting pre-screening questions in the beginning of the surveys.
09-30-2008, 07:38 AM
Dollar Crater

same here did one friday evening saturday, sunday and monday, i believe i am still do for two of them and they never went thru yesterday?
09-30-2008, 07:44 AM
Administrator

We'll look into this..
09-30-2008, 08:11 AM
Senior Crater

I've been having no end of trouble with Daily Surveys over the past few weeks. I know for a fact that I have not been credited for at least 5+ of them in that time (which means well over an hour of time and effort was completely wasted), and I've had the same experience others have described with not being redirected back to CashCrate with the First Survey at least 3+ times in the past week (and therefore not received credit - another hour+ wasted!). This is starting to get very frustrating, and it's nice to know that I'm not the only one who has been having trouble!

Last edited by palmtree; 09-30-2008 at 08:19 AM
09-30-2008, 08:39 AM
CashCrater

I've been shortchanged for about 1 or 2 so far also, DS#2.
09-30-2008, 08:51 AM
CashCrater

I haven't had any surveys credit since Friday. Completed 3 this weekend, expected them to credit yesterday. nada.

I dropped one more in the queue this morning (about 2 hours ago) to see if it was just a weekend snag.

Last edited by huygens; 09-30-2008 at 07:04 PM
09-30-2008, 09:40 AM
Dollar Crater

My daily surveys are not crediting either.
NEW REPLY Closed Thread