FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread View

01-11-2017, 09:35 AM
Dime Crater

Default Payments & Others

Dana
I noticed this morning where someone has changed my payments from monthly to weekly,and I do not want that-------I want to keep it monthly like always...apparently when I reached $100 it changed.I went back in my account and put it back to monthly.Please make sure I get my check at first of month like always...

Thanks----Randy

I also noticed I went back to dime crater and should be quarter---and when I sign in and get my .03 everyday,I cant access any of the surveys offered to me from it---tells me I have either particpated or they arent available to me with URL at the bottom.Is that an issue that has come up?

Last edited by bamaman1960; 01-11-2017 at 09:39 AM
01-11-2017, 09:53 AM
Administrator

Your Payout Frequency is set to monthly so you are all set there.

You currently have 24 posts on the forum. One more and you will be Quarter Crater again. Older posts are removed from the Pending Thread from time to time, so if you post to that thread a lot, it can affect post count and forum rank.

If the check in directs you to an unavailable survey, you can still find all currently available surveys on the Surveys Page: http://www.cashcrate.com/dashboard#surveys
01-11-2017, 10:02 AM
Dime Crater

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashCrate Dana View Post
Your Payout Frequency is set to monthly so you are all set there.

You currently have 24 posts on the forum. One more and you will be Quarter Crater again. Older posts are removed from the Pending Thread from time to time, so if you post to that thread a lot, it can affect post count and forum rank.

If the check in directs you to an unavailable survey, you can still find all currently available surveys on the Surveys Page: http://www.cashcrate.com/dashboard#surveys
OK ---thanks there....it was seeing the payout on Jan 15 that threw me a little..and Ok---the surveys there must be come of the same cints and others that are offered on survey tab---got it....

Thanks Dana
01-11-2017, 10:33 AM
Administrator

You're welcome.
NEW REPLY