FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread View

03-27-2017, 04:24 PM
Nickel Crater

Question Metrics/Stats

I'm wondering if anyone has any stats on useful things about referrals. Some things I want to know are:

1) Amount of earnings per referral.

2) How long an active referral stays active before not using the site anymore on average.

3) Do US referrals earn the most?

4) What is the best target audience in terms of demographics.

I'm debating on building a campaign to gather a lot of referrals, but it will cost me money so I need to know if the risk/reward is worth it.

Another thing that could be useful is if you people started posting # of referrals you have and the amount of money you have earned total (not including offers or surveys you yourself have done). Also, give details about when you joined and when your largest period of growth was.
03-27-2017, 05:15 PM
Administrator

Some members may have a different perspective about this, but thought I'd share my thoughts as well, since I started as a member here:

1) Amount of earnings per referral.

This will vary. It really depends on how many surveys and offers they complete.

2) How long an active referral stays active before not using the site anymore on average.

Again, this will vary. Some people may decide right away that surveys/offers are not for them. We have other members who've been with us for 10+ years.

3) Do US referrals earn the most?

US Referrals will be able to earn the most, as we get more surveys and offers for US Members. We do get some surveys and offers for members in Canada, the UK, Australia, and some other countries too, though not as many.

4) What is the best target audience in terms of demographics.

People who are looking for ways to make money online is a good general target. We get a lot of moms, dads, students, and those who are looking for ways to supplement their income.
NEW REPLY